Sunday, November 21, 2004

Long time I havent updated by blog. I was pretty busy in my online time with my website, which got a major facelift and has many more sections now. Visit it at www.geocities.com/abidhasan@rogers.com.

In News:
The Nintendo DS is finally out! It came out today, and as a special offer from Futureshop, it is only 179.99. As imagined, it is already sold out, at least on the website it is. 179.99 is a really awesome price point, since after conversion, it brings the American price very close to the canadian price. As of this morning, the DS was available in stores near my house, but I doubt that is the case now. It came out with 5 games that were also available in Futureshop, which included PGA, NFL 2005, Urbz, Spider Man and Feel the Magic. I am not interested though, as I just bought a GBA SP last weekend, and even then I knew of the DS. Anyway, I had no plans of buying a 180 dollar protable gaming system now; I am saving up money for a car soon.:)

Thats all for now.

Abid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home