Sunday, November 20, 2005

Random Musings

Whew :) Long time no update. I've been pretty busy with uni and all, and haven't even had proper time to sleep, much less post on a blog. Whatever ;).

I didnt come home yesterday (Friday) as usual; instead, I came on Saturday because I had some lab due. So parents picked me up from mac. Unfortunately, it was pretty brutal, since the house was a pretty big mess, with pizza boxes and other dirt balls lying around here and there on the floor, in addition to books and papers. Plus, there was a lot of stuff in the sink.

I just came across this while browsing around: http://desktop.yahoo.com/. And after looking at it for a second, there is only one question that I have to Yahoo: WHY? There was Google Desktop Search (which I installed today on my computer), then MSN Desktop Search with MSN toolbar (which i also tried out on IE 7, and surprisingly it worked fine since most things on IE 7 don't work fine, including tabs!) and now THIS. It offers no real functionality that Google or MSN don't, and I don't see why this is needed at all. So redundant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home