Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Final Words

New Blog Address: www.abidhasan.com

I just wanted to say some final words.
Although I have not touched this blog in two years, it has remained as a link on my new website (which underwent three updates). Now, my blog has moved to the new website.
I want to thank every single person that left a comment and read the blog.

Secondly, I want to thank Google for buying such a great service, Blogger, and I hope it continues to expand and grow in popularity, because it truly does bring blogging to the masses.

Thanks Blogger, again, for hosting me. Please come check out the new site at abidhasan dot com.

Farewell, Blogger!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog at random.. Didnt read it all but... Great to see you moved on from Blogger..

I am planning to do so as well soon

9:40 PM  
Blogger Abid said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home