Thursday, December 02, 2004

iPod Update

Today was report card day @ my school. I got an 88 for an average. That is including Geography. I will apply to university without that though, so my avg for those classes is 88.33%. Not too bad!

iPod Update

I updated the firmware software on my iPod mini to version 1.2. iTunes had been bothering me to do it every time I synched the iPod to my computer, and finally I decided today that I'd finally update it. Some of the nice features I like and noticed were:
* Multiple On-The-Go playlists (you can now save an on the go playlist and start a new fresh one and when you sync back to your PC, the new playlist that was saved on your iPod now comes up in your library)
* Delete songs from On-The-Go playlists (same way you add a song, you can delete it too; just press and hold on the song name to remove it from the OTG playlist)
* Hear Click Wheel clicker through headphones (I havent tried this yet, though the Readme included with the download says that you can).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home