Sunday, December 05, 2004

Leo Laporte

I met Leo Laporte today!!! Leo's site is at here.

Leo was in Chapters Indigo at Etobicoke today (1950 The Queensway, Etobicoke ON) from 12:30 to 1:15 PM. I went there to buy his book Leo Laporte's Technology Almanac. Since he was doing autographs too, I got it autographed too. Andy and Amber from the Call for Help show were also there, along with some of the behind the scenes guys like the Linux Expert, Photoshop Expert and Microsoft Office Expert from the Call for help shows. It was really fun.

Leo first came and talked a little about the show and where it's headed in the future. Then he talked a little about other things. Some pictures:

Some more pictures are here and here. I didn't want my picture floating around the web, so I used PCPaint to spray them all brown:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home