Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Toronto

I went to downtown Toronto today to watch a movie and go to the Eaton Centre.
It was snowing, though, so walking around wasn't exactly fun:(.

The movie I watched was OCEAN'S TWELVE at the Paramount Famous Players theatre. I liked the movie overall, i would probably rate it 8/10, but Ocean's Eleven was definetly better than this. Ocean's 11 had a generally deeper story line and it also had more action in it. If you liked Ocean's Eleven, though, then by all means I would recommend this to you.

There were two good things about this movie: humor and Julia Robert's role. Unlike Ocean's 11, where there was sparse humor and most of the movie was action, Oceans 12 simply has more humor in it. It's not all funny, I admit, but it is still there. Another good thing about this movie was that the role of Julia Roberts was more meaningful and developed. In O11, Julia Roberts was a minor character, whereas in this movie she was more central. I liked that--being central fits Roberts' personality more.

Finally, a picture of the CN tower I took randomly because it looked good. I also took some pictures at night, but they werent that good . It wasn't too good as it was really cloudy and foggy and snowing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home