Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Lots of things

A lot of things going on right now.
-School -Applying to University -Work

I am pretty busy, but at least the winter holidays are starting next week (i.e. Friday). My birthday was the fourteenth of December. So far in gifts I have gotten some money from my kind brother. As for my parents, nothing yet. They were buying me a watch, but I don't really want or need a watch at this time. Also I got a cake from Baskin-Robbins. :) I'll have some pics up of my "bday" real soon.

This is the busiest week of school so far. Thank God work isn't in the way this week (I'm working Saturday and Sunday). In my spare time, I am making a program in VB, basically a text editor (I named it Ted 2). Ted 1 was completed in the summer, but with the amount of updates (feature updates) it got over time, I thought it would be nice to get a new verison made. In programming, update = bugs :). So I thought of making Ted 2 from scratch with more features--but the features in Ted 2 are integrated, meaning that they aren't 'superimposed' or 'tacked on' as much as in Ted 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home